Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It is HOT!!!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010...  Week 13/Day 88... Run 4miles
Todd ran 4 miles this morning in just under 39 minutes... So proud that he has broken 10 minute mile!!!!
Today was my rest day... tomorrow I run 4!!!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010... Week 13/Day 87... Rest
Today was Todd's rest day, but he has the unfortunate position of sleeping next to the alarm clock, and since today was my day to run 3 miles, guess who was in charge of waking me up... yes, my sweet husband. And I did run three miles.  I actually did it in 37:02... Finally, I have officially broken the 13 minute mile!!!!
I ran down highway 77 to Baldwin Road made a right on Harrison, back to 77 and on home!  This was also my first official "Rain Run"  I got soaked and more by the @$$#**!$ driving than by the rain... oh, well... it felt good!  The only unfortunate thing was that I put my Brooks outside to dry in the sweltering heat and forgot they were out there til after the afternoon rainstorm....

Monday, July 12, 2010... Week 13/Day 86... Run 3miles
Todd ran his 3 and today was my rest day which was good because I had a 6miler on Sunday.... Ouch!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010... Week 12/Day 85... Rest
Todd did... as a matter of fact, all the boys were still asleep after my run.
I ran 6 miles today!!!!
I ran from our house to Kensaul Park.
Actually before my run I drove out there and left some

This stuff is good... and so much better tasting than Powerade Zero.
I even put a note on it, in hopes that no one would throw it away, thinking it was garbage.
I did my run in 1hr 22 minutes.  I only stopped 2x... once when I stopped to drink a the park and once in front of Publix.  I had hoped to do the run in 1:20, so I would say that 1:22 is respectable!
Thanks again to my sweetie for waking me up.
The run was good, but I regretted not immediately taking my cold soak... my legs really burned later in the day!

Saturday, July 10... Week 12/Day 84... Run 6 miles
Todd ran 6 today at the Lynn Haven Recreation Center!  However, my Goofy husband did not take any fluids with him on his run!  He learned his lesson!!!!!
Today was my rest day... worked from 12-9:15

Friday, July 9, 2010... Week 12/Day 83...Rest
I ran 3miles!

Also, I wanted to share a few photos from the I Love Father's Day 5k in Palm Harbor on June 20, 2010.
Here we are before the run.

There goes the Dat Dat!

Mommy, giving the boys high fives!

And here we are at the end.
A great time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment