Monday, June 14, 2010

Holy Cow! We Have Reached Week 9!!!!!!


Yes, I know, I have not been keeping up very well... I will try to do a better job!

Monday 6/14... Week 9/Day 57... Run 25 minutes
Rest... We ran yesterday... we are changing up our routine this week because we are headed to Tampa at the end of the week and it will be hard to try to run on Saturday and we have a 5k on Sunday 6/20!

Sunday 6/13... Week 8/Day 56 ... Rest
Ran 25 minutes... ran the last three with Todd...
he always gets mad because I have the watch and I run the other direction in circles around the DQ or out on the sidewalk that runs along the main road... then he challenged me at the end... I beat him...
or at least he let me:)

Saturday 6/12... Week 8/Day 55... Run 25 minutes
UGH!!!!! It was HOT!!!!!
Todd Jr ran with us today and bailed halfway through... under the guise of needing a restroom break... interesting that he decided not to rejoin us!
Honestly... I never knew I could sweat this much!!!

We made new running purchases today.

Todd got these...

And I got these...  
They are Nike Avant and they are very comfortable... the only problem is they did not have the right sizes in the store so we had to order them... just hope they will arrive before Saturday.  We got them from Finishline... so far this store has been very helpful and most knowledgeable... Foot Locker... SUCKS!!!!

Todd and I are both having a "small" foot issue. 
My right heel is beginning to split and Todd is having the same issue.
Gotta start being diligent about applying lotion and keeping socks and shoes on... not so many sandals/flip flops!!!!

Friday  6/11... Week 8/Day 54... Rest
Absolutely!!!!
Okay, well, I did not run.
However, Todd Jr., Grady and I did Pilates... Todd Jr is a mad man... he can out do anyone!

Thursday 6/10... Week 8/Day 53 Run 25 Minutes
Ran over the Hathaway Bridge and back... but added some distance on the middle...
Probably close to three miles...
Todd did 26:39
I did 35:33
I struggled up the first half.
However, Todd did let me "borrow" his ipod.
Thank you sweetie... I ran to the 80's Movie Hits... if only I had done this back then...

Wednesday 6/9... Week 8/Day 52... Run 25 minutes
Ran in the neighborhood!
Then went to the beach... really sad we don't know how much longer we will be able to do that!

Tuesday 6/8... week 8/Day 51... Rest
Todd Jr's last day of school!
Went to the beach!

Monday 6/7... Week 8/Day 50... Run 25 minutes
Todd Jr ran with us... did a great job....

Sunday 6/6... Week 7/Day 49... Rest
Went to Church.
Went to Zoo World.
Went to work from 6-11pm moving clothes, shelves and ladders!
Is that really resting?
Um, NO!!!!

Saturday 6/5... Week 7/Day 48... Run 20 minutes
okee do kee

Friday 6/4 ... Week 7/Day 47... Rest

Thursday 6/3... Week 7/Day 46... Run 20 minutes
Ran the Hathaway Bridge.
Todd ran in 22 minutes!
I ran 26:39... took 3.5 minutes off my last time over the bridge!!!!! 
I was booking it down the last down hill.....
felt light headed, but so glad I had done it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment